Last week our department was able to help a teacher using one of our new database features. The teacher needed some nonfiction information in a couple of different languages– and the books we had on the topic were only in English and Spanish (not the languages she happened to need). We were able to direct her to the Gale Info Trac databases, which provide automatic translations of their articles into several languages (including Spanish, Polish, and Chinese). -Miss Sarah
Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.