There will be lots of folks celebrating St. Patrick’s Day on March 17 but tweens can do a different celebration. Come join us for a Mexican Fiesta where you will have a snack, make a craft, swing at a pinata, play library bingo with a chance to win prizes and learn the Mexican Hat Dance (Mrs. Garduno of Jonas Salk School will be joining us to teach us!). Register online, by calling the library or at the library. The program is at 4:15 to 5:15 p.m. and open to 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. -Mrs. Woeckel
Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.