Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.
Staff favorites: The first Christmas movie!
Charlie Brown, frustrated with the commercialism of Christmas, is looking for the true meaning of Christmas. He finds a small Christmas tree to inspire the group after Linus tells him the story of the birth of Christ. Charlie Brown believes he has killed the tree when he places a large ornament on the small branch. The group decorates the tree and sings “Hark the Herald Angels Sing” at the end.