A while ago, I shared a Very Hungry Caterpillar themed bento lunch. I recently found something even better: 22 The Very Hungry Caterpillar inspired food creations from Cute Food for Kids. The blogger pulled together pictures of everything from fruit and cheese to cookies to sushi– and ended with a few non-edible craft projects! You can find directions for cute food projects there, and photos of quite a few treats inspired by children’s books.
Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.