On April 27, 2013, as part of the library’s El dia de los niños/El dia de los libros event, join artist Christine Thornton and learn about henna hand designs from India and other kinds of traditional body painting from around the world. Then practice popular henna motifs and draw them on your own hands with (completely) washable water-color pencils!
Children in grades 2-5 can register now.
Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.