The number π is a mathematical constant that is the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter and is approximately equal to 3.14. On March 14 (3.14), many students will celebrate Pi Day by baking pies. In recognition of Pi Day, I thought I would highlight one of our favorites, How to Make and Apple Pie and see the World. This book takes you all over the world, collecting ingredients to make an apple pie (Italy for wheat, France for eggs and so on). Check out this book or movie and enjoy seeing customs from all over the world.
Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.