We will be showing a movie this Saturday, July 5, at 1:30 p.m. We can’t name the movie on the blog, but we can tell you if you call (630) 685-4181. Imagine what would happen if food fell from the sky, and then what would happen next if the food started turning into animals! All ages can drop in to Meeting Room A until the room capacity of 90 is reached. Preschoolers must be accompanied by an adult. Stay afterwards to make a craft!
Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.