One of my favorite memories was when my family would all climb into the car and go out to a Christmas tree lot and pick out our Christmas tree every year. When I was growing up most people had a real Christmas tree so, there were many lots of cut trees to choose from. My father would look and look till he found the perfect tree and my mom would be standing in the cold saying “that one’s nice” or “that’s a pretty one” meanwhile it was getting colder and colder. Finally we would find the perfect tree and then take our tree home, set it into a tree stand and drink hot chocolate while decorating our Christmas tree.
Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.