Kids going into grades 4 through 6 can sign up now for iMake Lab for Tweens June 22 to 25. Get busy with circuits, robotics, coding and other exciting tech in this 4-day hands-on workshop! Each day’s program runs from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. Participants must have a Fountaindale Public Library card and must be able to attend all four days.
Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.