Did you know you can use the Ellison die-cutting machine at the library to cut shapes for classroom crafts or bulletin board decorations?
- We have Halloween shapes like a ghost, spider, witch on a broom, skeleton, and masks
- We have fall shapes like an acorn, leaves, pumpkins, apples, turkey, and squirrel
- Looking ahead, we have winter and holiday shapes like snowflakes, snowmen, gingerbread men, mittens, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, and a sled
How can you use them?
Please email email@example.com at least 36 hours in advance.
Include in your email your name, organization (i.e., Girl Scouts if this is for your troop), list of dies requested (up to 20) and date and time you would like to come.
Bring your own paper or other materials (such as thin foam) for cutting.
Hours for use are as follows:
- Monday-Thursday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday 1-5 p.m.
You can see the available shapes at fountaindale.org/children/about-us.
Questions? Please call Children’s Services at 630.685.4181.