The Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC) is a division of the American Library Association. ALSC’s core purpose is creating a better future for children through libraries. ALSC advances that purpose through the core values of: collaboration, excellence, inclusiveness, innovation, integrity and respect, leadership and responsiveness. This booklist was created to share the message of creating unity, acting with kindness toward others, and promoting peace.
Fountaindale Public Library Comment Policy
Posts containing the following are against library rules and will be deleted before posting or removed by library staff:
• Posts containing personal attacks, insults, profanity, obscenity, threatening language, or harassment;
• Posts that discriminate against specific individuals or groups on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or any other unlawful reason;
• Spam and commercial posts;
• Content that violates a copyright, trademark, or any other law;
• Private and/or personal information about an individual, group, or entity published without consent of that individual, group, or entity;
• Comments that are irrelevant to the original topic, and
• Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
By choosing to comment you agree to these rules.